Warren County Diaper Bank (3)
Time & Location
About the Event
The Warren County Diaper Bank is available to any Warren County family who meets the income requirement. Diaper pick-up is every fourth Thursday of the month from 4:30-6:30. Registration is required.
If you have an immediate need or unique situation, contact Ricki @ (515) 442-6003.
A few other notes:
● Only the parent or legal guardian may request diapers.
● We cannot accommodate requests for specific brands of diapers.
● We make every effort to accommodate diaper sizes Newborn to 6, although availability is limited to stock on hand. Please make sure you register each month to guarantee size availability.
● Diapers distributed may not meet all your diaper needs; this program is intended to be supplemental.
● We ask that you wear a mask and stay in your vehicle on pick-up day due to social distancing. Short Years Partnership staff or volunteers will assist you.