top of page
Thu, Dec 21|
Wells Fargo Building, Ste. C
Short Years Diaper Bank-Warren Co.
Monthly Diaper Pick-Up Must be a resident of Warren County & meet income requirements. Remember, we've added morning pick-up hours! You can pick up anytime between 8-11 a.m. AND 3-6 p.m.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Registration opens Nov 16, 9:02 PM CST
Time & Location
11 more dates
Dec 21, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM CST
Wells Fargo Building, Ste. C, 515 N Jefferson Way, Indianola, IA 50125, USA
About the Event
The Short Years Diaper Bank is available to any family living in Warren County who meets the income requirement. Diaper pick-up is every month on the fourth Thursday between 8-11 a.m. and 3-6 p.m. Registration is required every month. PLEASE NOTE: PICK-UP DAYS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO HOLIDAY DATES.
A few things to note:
- Only a parent or legal guardian may register for diapers.
- We are not able to accommodate requests for specific brands or training pants.
- The Diaper Bank makes every effort to accommodate diapers sizes Newborn through size 7, although availability is limited to stock on hand. Please register each month to help guarantee size availability.
- This program is intended to be supplemental, diapers distributed may not meet all your diaper needs.
- If you unable to pick-up diapers on the designated day/time, please email us ASAP to make alternative arrangements. Please note: Diapers not picked up by the following Thursday will be returned to our inventory.
- If you have an immediate need or unique situation, contact us at email@example.com.
bottom of page